1122 Jackson Street, also know as the “SoCo Urban Lofts” is a unique historic condo building. Every unit is an industrial style loft with exposed ductwork, tall ceilings and open living areas. Walk to Klyde Warren Park, the Arts District and Main Street Garden Park.
SoCo Urban Lofts was originally built in 1925 as the Sante Fe Railroad station. It later served as the offices for WFAA, before being converted to privately owned condos.
Reference #: 886
Parking: Assigned, Parking Garage
- Monthly HOA includes internet, garage parking, water/trash
- Historic Building Originally Built in 1925
- Tall Ceilings & Exposed Ductwork
- Loft Style Features & Floor Plans
- Privately Owned Condo Units
- Central Downtown Location