Do you have what it takes?
We’re actively looking for a new locator to join our team here in Dallas, TX.
- Texas Real-Estate License is required.
- 2+ years of apartment locating experience (preferably more) & must be a top-producing agent in your office.
- Must be a Dallas resident (preferably within 10-15 mins of Uptown/Downtown).
- Full-time availability – we do not hire part-time locators.
- The ability to work from home full time.
What you can expect:
- We supply all of your leads & take care of all marketing so you can focus 100% of your time on your clients.
- We are happy to share average sales figures & commission split on request. We have some of the top producing apartment locators in Dallas on our team.
- All invoicing & collections will be handled for you.
Email [email protected] if you’re interested. Please include a sentence or two about yourself & your experience in apartment locating.